Wilson Bank & Trust Community Financial Centers has teamed with Europ Assistance USA and TransUnion to offer a comprehensive system for keeping your identity as safe as possible:
For a low monthly fee of $8.95, Identity Protection includes these services:
- Credit Monitoring (for one family member)
- Insurance (for your entire household)
- Resolution assistance (for your entire household)
Apply online for ID Protection to start coverage right away, or get more information below.
How will Identity Protection help?
- Your credit will be monitored constantly. You’ll be able to access your credit information anytime, and you’ll get regular updates and be alerted if anything changes.
- If your identity is stolen, our specialists will minimize the damage, time and frustration in getting matters resolved.
- You’ll get help contacting credit bureaus, alerting creditors and replacing important documents as soon as identity theft has been confirmed.
- Insurance coverage of $25,000 will help you recover lost wages, etc., should identity theft take place.
- You can receive up to $500 in emergency cash if identity theft occurs when you’re away from home.
- You’ll have the option to opt out of unwanted credit card solicitations.
Monitoring will cover the customer’s TransUnion credit file only. This product is not insurance against loss, and the bank is not liable to the customer for any such loss resulting from identity theft. Payments for this product are accepted only by automatic withdrawal from any checking account with the bank. Insurance products are not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by the bank, may go down in value, not insured by any government agency, not a deposit.
To speak with a THW representative, simply call 615-443-3849 or CLICK HERE to e-mail a THW team member.